(no subject)
Aug. 25th, 2006 12:13 pmjust done a f-list cut. If you can only see this one, then byebye.
Perhaps you've not updated in forever? Perhaps I can't remember why I friended you? Perhaps we just have nothing in common and it's stupid to stay friends with someone just for the sake of it.
Perhaps you've not updated in forever? Perhaps I can't remember why I friended you? Perhaps we just have nothing in common and it's stupid to stay friends with someone just for the sake of it.
no subject
Date: 2006-08-25 11:34 am (UTC)hope you'll understand my decision. take care of yourself!
no subject
Date: 2006-08-25 11:37 am (UTC)I may not comment always, but I do read....
no subject
Date: 2006-08-25 12:05 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-08-25 12:10 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-08-25 12:14 pm (UTC)He shall suffer.
no subject
Date: 2006-08-25 12:37 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2006-08-25 12:44 pm (UTC)And the tea at work is nowhere near as good as my ritualistically made tea. I don't have my philosopher's stone cup at work for a start.
no subject
Date: 2006-08-25 12:47 pm (UTC)I want a Slytherin mouse mat for work.
no subject
Date: 2006-08-26 01:45 am (UTC)I want a slytherin bedspread.
I suppose green and silver plain bedwear will have to suffice for the time being though.